Monday, June 4, 2012

fought


image from here

++

Tomorrow is the big day. California primaries!! I hope everyone will make time to get to the polls and be prepared to vote.

I started this blog at the end of February after hearing about Prop 29. After reading that the effort to raise taxes on cigarettes had been beaten 14 times in a row I wanted to do something. I have known a handful of people that have battled cancer, some shared here on the blog, and wanted to do something for them.

So, I made it my goal to post for the next three months. I did it, almost every day. If I learned anything, it is that believing in something is worth fighting for and I pray that Prop 29 passes tomorrow.

Thanks for supporting my efforts, friends. One last post tomorrow...

Don't forget! Yes on 29!!

No comments:

Post a Comment