Monday, April 30, 2012

know


image from here

++

I started this little blog on March 1st soon after I found out about Prop 29. Strangely enough it was soon after I started this blog that my friend Kelli told me about Mackin Ink blog.

And friends, please start reading her writing now. It will move you to do good.

++

Cancer has affected a handful of people in my life. Our family and our friends. It was a no brainer for me to want to vote Yes for a cure. And I believe in it so much I made a graphic, started a blog and screen printed t-shirts.

I realize not everyone has watched someone fight the cancer battle. So, if that is you please read this post by Karey Mackin. You will know what it is like. Keep the tissues handy. And after you finish please resolve to share with more people about your desire to find a cure by voting Yes on prop 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment