Friday, April 20, 2012

run


I got back last week from Boston where I was running the marathon. It was a scorching 89 degrees while running 26.2 (going in the Guiness Book of World Records!), but maybe that is why it was even more inspiring. At the expo there was a huge white board that was plastered along the course. Families could write notes and inspirational messages. I found above the note my family left me.

Running for my wife...to find a Cure

It is a stark reality out there. Lives need to be saved. Please vote Yes on 29 and if you are reading this blog, I will assume you are going to. Now we just need to help spread the why. $500 million/annually will be given each year to cancer research. This amount comes from a very simple $1 tax increase on a pack of cigarettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment